Chole-1cup(Soaked overnight and boiled)
Paneer cubes-1cup(Sauté them in 1tsp of ghee and keep aside)
Ginger garlic paste-1tsp
Chole Masala Powder-1tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilly powder-2tsp(Adjust to your taste)
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- In a pan heat oil add cumin seeds when they start spluttering, add onion fry till it become transparent.
- Add tomato and fry for a while.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry till it browns
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder and fry for a while
- Add chole and 2 cups of water
- Now add salt, red chilly powder and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add paneer and cook for another 5-10 minutes or till you get the desired consistency.
- Switch off the flame and stir in cream.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti or naan