Butter-112gms stick at room temperature
Large egg yolk-1
Salt to taste(Pinch)
Powdered sugar or icing sugar-3/4 cup
- Beat butter and egg yolk at medium speed till the mixture is light and smooth(Takes 2-3 minutes)
- Now add powdered sugar and again beat at medium speed for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly and gently with the help of spatula.
- Form a ball with the mixture and make it into soft dough.
- Flatten into disc shape and cover it with a plastic wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After one hour take it out from refrigerator and roll it in between two plastic sheets to 1/4" thick .
- Cut into desired shapes with the help of cookie cutter.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree centigrade and bake nearly for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat the same with the remaining dough.